We keep on using vlc media player without actually knowing its true potential of tools. Here I'll show you how you can convert your video into a puzzle, this one's a just for fun thing but there are many other pretty useful stuff you can do by using this method. Just explore similar stuff by following this method.
- Firstly you need vlc media player.
- Run a video on it and then navigate to Tools->Effect & Filters –>Video Effects –>Geometry
- Check the puzzle game checkbox to convert your video into a puzzle!
- You can choose the puzzle type by either selecting or deselecting the black slot option to change the puzzle mode
- Your video gets converted into a puzzle immediately ;)
- Enjoy solving it while it runs :D
Here's what I did to a video:
Similarly there are many other cool options, you can synchronize your subtitles, synchronize your audio, change colours, add motion and what not!
Just go out and explore ;)
To revert back, you need to deselect all the options you just selected or restart vlc player